- Falsehoods programmers believe about time
- Java frameworks for the cloud: Establishing the bounds for rapid startups
- Spring Boot: Developer Training
- YOW! Workshop: Cloud Native Java
- 14 Habits of Highly
- Bypass your Linux firewall with SSH over HTTP
- How to Secure Anything
- Open Source Security Foundation
- What is the best way to write a PRD?
This is the second post of a series where I want to give some tips and tricks for the Terminal/CLI.
In the first post, I showed a few very handy tools like
This post is going to be a little longer so buckle-up, put your helmet on, grab a … frying pan and have fun.
Including The Best of the JDK Face-Off, Java Magazine 2020 May, Free eBooks from Springer, Spring Boot 2.3, Raspberry Pi 4 and more.
This is the first post of a series where I want to give tips and trick for the Terminal/CLI, have fun: