- FSF is 35
- Git 2.29
- Building Netflix’s Distributed Tracing Infrastructure
- Immutable Collections in Java using Sealed Types
- JDK 15 Release: 64 New Features and APIs
- Cloudflare API Shield
- Java Exception Handling Examples in Open Source Projects
- What is Garbage collection log, Thread dump, Heap dump?
- Java Magazine: Quiz yourself
- The Story of the Twitter Attack
- Signs Your Software is Rotting
- StackOverflow cli
- Best of the JDK Feature Face-Off Results
- The journey of the world’s open source code to the Arctic
- GitHub Availability Report
- Introduction to Micronaut - Ultra Lightweight Java Microservices
- Launching docs.github.com
- ZGC: Using -XX:SoftMaxHeapSize
- Bottlerocket OS
This is the second post of a series where I want to give some tips and tricks for the Terminal/CLI.
In the first post, I showed a few very handy tools like
This post is going to be a little longer so buckle-up, put your helmet on, grab a … frying pan and have fun.
This is the first post of a series where I want to give tips and trick for the Terminal/CLI, have fun: