- The Start menu is 25 years old
- The Linux Kernel is 29 years old
- Java in 2020
- Inside Java 15: Fourteen JEPs in five buckets
- Finalizing in JDK 16: Pattern matching for instanceof
- Creating Efficient Docker Images with Spring Boot 2.3
- Config file processing in Spring Boot 2.4
- Java Pub House 92. Not your Grandpa’s Serialization!
- Architecture Playbook
- My terminal became more Rusty
- Tech Sector Job Interviews Assess Anxiety, Not Software Skills
- Chicago Cloud Conference
- An overview of healthcheck patterns
- Data Structures by Rob Edwards
- Web Development Resources
- Design Gems
- What Is a Monad? Basic Theory for a Java Developer
- 17-Year-Old ‘Mastermind’, 2 Others Behind the Biggest Twitter Hack Arrested
- Zoom Bug Allowed Snoopers Crack Private Meeting Passwords in Minutes
- Critical GRUB2 Bootloader Bug Affects Billions of Linux and Windows Systems
This is the second post of a series where I want to give some tips and tricks for the Terminal/CLI.
In the first post, I showed a few very handy tools like
This post is going to be a little longer so buckle-up, put your helmet on, grab a … frying pan and have fun.
This is the first post of a series where I want to give tips and trick for the Terminal/CLI, have fun: